Wednesday 21 September 2011

Sweater Set

I found the pattern for this set  here and I love it, another easy pattern that makes up so quickly, made from the top down and then the sleeves are crocheted in.  As you may have gathered  I am always trawling the web for new patterns trouble is a whole morning can go by without me realising lol. I used the last of the James Brent wool I got from Bury market back in February.  It's lovely and soft and I like the speckle of colours.  Of course I had to make a Little Ted to go with it and he wanted sweater made in the same colours  lol.

2 comments:

  1. this is such a precious set :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks good. Off to check out the pattern now. I think my new babe might be in need of something like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx