Sunday 11 September 2011

Lavender Blanket



One of the lovely ladies on Loving hands posted this pattern, she called hers a Snow Blanket it was beautiful and when I saw it I just had to have a go.  Its crocheted in a soft baby yarn and the pictures don't really give a good likeness of the colour, it's a lovely shade of lavender.  I did have some difficulty with the border which is crocheted at the same time as the main blanket and I had to pull it back a few times.  Finished result is not perfect but it's ok and will do the job of keeping a tiny baby warm. :)


2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous! It looks like so much work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you BumbleBri, it was a nice easy pattern and I managed to finish it quite quickly once I stopped all the pulling back lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx