Friday 29 April 2011

Look what I found.


I hadn't completely forgotten about these pretty little squares but it must be a year since I made them and put them away to start something else.  I counted them and there was enough to make this little baby blanket


I am hoping that one day I will have a little grandchild to pass this blanket on to.  



Its amazing how many colour combinations you can make with just four colours I had a lot of fun finding all the possible colour ways, then putting the blanket together making sure each square was different to it's neighbour.
The finished blanket measures about 28" square and I got the motif inspiration from here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx